Live Like You Are Dying
You do not know when your time is coming, but it is coming regardless of how you live. To live your life wisely is to live like you are dying. Join us to find out how!
I. Embrace Reality: You Are Dying.
II. Enjoy the Life You Are Living.
III. Be Ready When the Time Comes.
Sermon Discussion Questions:
1. How would you live differently if you were to live like you were dying?
2. If looking at the circumstances of our life is not a good way to determine whether God loves us, how can we know that he loves us?
3. How does being confident in God’s love allow us to enjoy the simple pleasures of life? For those who are married, how much would you say you are enjoying your marriage? What are some things you can do to increase that enjoyment?
4. The Preacher says that “man does not know his time” and so we should be prepared to die. How can we prepare to die? Are you ready?
5. What would be distinctively different about a Christian who is living like they are dying versus a person who does not know Christ living like they are dying?